Inspection and Documentation
AIR6 SYSTEMS | AIRBORNE’s UAVs can be equipped with multiple sensors for complex inspection and documentation missions:
- – Buildings and construction (maintenance, evaluation, damage assessment, progress tracking, etc.)
- – Roofs, chimneys, towers
- – Utility / electric power assets: power lines, solar, onshore / offshore wind parks
- – Onshore/ offshore oil assets
- – Cars, planes, ships, etc
- – Large buildings & infrastructure: stadiums, railway stations, dam walls
- – Pipelines, roads, railways
Our sensor suite comprises: high-resolution RGB, thermal / IR, multispectral / hyperspectral, muon, ultrasonic, magnetometric / electromagnetic / radio frequency analyzer, air / water quality, gas detection, etc. Sensors are integrated independently, standalone or in combination.
Please contact us here for more information on use cases and equipment.
You can also request a download link for our respective webinars on airborne inspection with drones (please enter name & email address, select a download and click “Send Download Link”).
Source: Airborne Robotics with AIR6 drone