Customer education is crucial for AIR6 SYSTEMS | AIRBORNE ROBOTICS. To receive invitations to our free WEBINARS or information about our professional workshops and about our German UAV / UAS pilot license courses and exam dates (“Kenntnisnachweis Steuerer UAV nach §21a Absatz 4 Satz 3 Nr. 2 LuftVO”) please contact us here.
AIR6 SYSTEMS | AIRBORNE ROBOTICS Events
Our event schedule is preliminary and will be amended over time. Event updates and invitations will be sent to registered users: register here.
- Webinar 01/2019: Drones for SEARCH & RESCUE and SURVEILLANCE (EN) – January 2019
- Presentation at the Bauzentrum Munich: Quality Characteristics of Drones (DE) – 19 November 2018
- Webinar 07/2018: Drones for LASERSCANNING II – Work-flow Made Easy (EN) – 13 November 2018
- Presentation at the INTERGEO trade fair: Drones for LiDAR & Multiple Sensors Missions – 16 October 2018
- Webinar 06/2018: Drones for LASERSCANNING I – Advanced Accuracy (EN) – 9 October 2018
- Webinar 05/2018: Drones for SURVEYING – Photogrammetry (EN) – 24 September 2018
- Webinar 04/2018: Drones for BUILDING Inspection (EN) – 12 June 2018
- Webinar 03/2018: Drones for ELECTRIC POWER Infrastructure Inspection (EN) – 24 May 2018
- Webinar 02/2018: Drones for AGRICULTURE & FORESTRY (DE) – 15 March 2018
- Webinar 01/2018: AIR6 SYSTEMS | AIRBORNE ROBOTICS Product Outlook 2018 (EN) – 18 January 2018 (AIR6 | AIRBORNE Partners only)
Entire workflow of precision laser scanning with drones, showcasing a historic building and park: hardware, software, flight planning and execution, settings for the data collection process, post-processing and report generating.
Superior drone systems for precision Laserscanning/ LiDAR - hardware, software, settings, workflow, post-processing for accurate results.
Entire workflow of precision surveying with drones: hardware, software, flight planing and execution, settings for the data collection process, post-processing and report generating.