Customer education is crucial for AIR6 SYSTEMS | AIRBORNE ROBOTICS. To receive invitations to our free webinars or information about our professional workshops and about our German UAV / UAS pilot license courses and exam dates (“Kenntnisnachweis Steuerer UAV nach §21a Absatz 4 Satz 3 Nr. 2 LuftVO”) please contact us here.
AIR6 SYSTEMS | AIRBORNE ROBOTICS Events:
- Webinar 01/2018: AIR6 SYSTEMS | AIRBORNE ROBOTICS Product Outlook 2018 (EN) – 18 January 2018 (AIR6 | AIRBORNE Partners only)
- Webinar 02/2018: Drones for AGRICULTURE & FORESTRY (DE) – 15 March 2018
- Webinar 03/2018: Drones for ELECTRIC POWER Infrastructure Inspection (EN) – 24 May 2018
- Webinar 04/2018: Drones for BUILDING Inspection (EN) – 12 June 2018
- Webinar 05/2018: Drones for SURVEYING – Photogrammetry (EN) – 24 September 2018
- Webinar 06/2018: Drones for LASERSCANNING I – Advanced Accuracy (EN) – 9 October 2018
- Presentation at the INTERGEO trade fair: Drones for LiDAR & Multiple Sensors Missions – 16 October 2018
- Webinar 07/2018: Drones for LASERSCANNING II – Work-flow Made Easy (EN) – 13 November 2018
- Presentation at the Bauzentrum Munich: Quality Characteristics of Drones (DE) – 19 November 2018
- Webinar 08/2018: Drones for SEARCH & RESCUE and SURVEILLANCE (EN) – December 2018
Our event schedule is preliminary and will be amended over time. Event updates and invitations will be sent to registered users.
Entire workflow of precision laser scanning with drones, showcasing a historic building and park: hardware, software, flight planning and execution, settings for the data collection process, post-processing and report generating.
Superior drone systems for precision Laserscanning/ LiDAR - hardware, software, settings, workflow, post-processing for accurate results.
Entire workflow of precision surveying with drones: hardware, software, flight planing and execution, settings for the data collection process, post-processing and report generating.