Customer education is crucial for AIR6 SYSTEMS | AIRBORNE ROBOTICS. To receive invitations to our free WEBINARS or information about our professional workshops and about our German UAV / UAS pilot license courses and exam dates (“Kenntnisnachweis Steuerer UAV nach §21a Absatz 4 Satz 3 Nr. 2 LuftVO”) please contact us here.
AIR6 SYSTEMS | AIRBORNE ROBOTICS Events
Our event schedule is preliminary and will be amended over time. Event updates and invitations will be sent to registered users: register here.
- Webinar 05/2019: Drones for SEARCH & RESCUE and SURVEILLANCE (EN) – May 2019
- GeoBusiness Show London / UK: 21 – 22 May 2019, Stand A1
- Broward Chapter Meeting in Fort Lauderdale / USA, 17 April 2019: Presentation – UAS LiDAR: Best Practices and Applications
- Webinar 04/2019: UAV LiDAR for POWER LINE SURVEYS (EN) – 16 April 2019
- Webinar 03/2019: GCP-free Precision SURVEYING with PPK (EN) – 25 March 2019 (English version of our original webinar from February 2019)
- Cyber Innovation Hub Berlin / Germany, 18 March 2019: Presentation – UAV platforms & sensors for critical missions (EN)
- U.T. SEC Nuremberg / Germany, 6 March 2019: Presentation at the Police Workshop – Use of Drones in the Police (DE)
- ENFORCE TAC Trade Fair Nuremberg / Germany: 6 – 7 March, hall 12.0 / both 504
- Webinar 02/2019: GCP-free Precision SURVEYING with PPK (DE) – 26 February 2019
- Webinar 01/2019: Company & Product OUTLOOK 2019 (EN) – Partners only
- Presentation at the Bauzentrum Munich: Quality Characteristics of Drones (DE) – 19 November 2018
- Webinar 07/2018: Drones for LASERSCANNING II – Work-flow Made Easy (EN) – 13 November 2018
- Presentation at the INTERGEO trade fair: Drones for LiDAR & Multiple Sensors Missions (EN) – 16 October 2018
- Webinar 06/2018: Drones for LASERSCANNING I – Advanced Accuracy (EN) – 9 October 2018
- Webinar 05/2018: Drones for SURVEYING – Photogrammetry (EN) – 24 September 2018
- Webinar 04/2018: Drones for BUILDING Inspection (EN) – 12 June 2018
- Webinar 03/2018: Drones for ELECTRIC POWER Infrastructure Inspection (EN) – 24 May 2018
- Webinar 02/2018: Drones for AGRICULTURE & FORESTRY (DE) – 15 March 2018
- Webinar 01/2018: Company & Product OUTLOOK 2018 (EN) – Partners only
Drones equipped with LiDAR systems (or laser scanners) are the perfect tool for digitizing electric power assets, planning / coordinating maintenance work and streamlining overall workflows as well as data gathering processes.
PPK direct georeferencing via UAV: The most important elements of photogrammetry explained - including workflows, practical recommendations for best accuracy of results, post-processing and reporting.
Discussion of our next generation drones for medium payloads and and medium range airborne missions. Overview of latest UAV sensor and precision technology.
Entire workflow of precision laser scanning with drones, showcasing a historic building and park: hardware, software, flight planning and execution, settings for the data collection process, post-processing and report generating.
Superior drone systems for precision Laserscanning/ LiDAR - hardware, software, settings, workflow, post-processing for accurate results.
Entire workflow of precision surveying with drones: hardware, software, flight planing and execution, settings for the data collection process, post-processing and report generating.